sexta-feira, 18 de novembro de 2011

Seven lives from an Indian man

The coffee is boiling in my hands
against the cold of the out side
so cool this feeling
the sounds of the music around
around, the ground beneath
be alive in this small town
stopped in time waiting for
I remember about those
seven lives from an Indian man

About what the Indian man said to me
- Son bring peace than war
inside you about everyone
play how much you can
till you reach your heaven
inside you about everyone
then you walk alone with everyone aside
with everything inside
feet over feet
till you count your steps
feet over feet again
behind those dark shadows
of this big trees
then you see the Indian man
right beside you, with you
beneath the ashes of time
that you kept in your closet
for a long, long time

I saw him again
the Indian man with a few more years
in his words... Human thoughts
on his own advice that he kept for me
myself now, I try hardly to be
be old in this mind, in this young life
myself, another one, I try to be too

I remember about those
seven lives from an Indian man
About what the Indian man said to me
- Walk aside of the chair where you are living
where the eyes can’t see the images in the background
walk aside directly to your big closed door
facing what you are looking for
cause when we have anything
something is everything
so wait for your time
when someone would be there
as everything and not as something

And I remember about those
seven lives from an Indian man
but who should I believe?
friends, an old man, the Indian man
he that kept inside my grief
from this twisted mind
since those seven years
how should I believe?
friends, an old man...

Urban Poetry Words

Nenhum comentário: